With budget and staffing pressures increasing and critical responsibilities rising, security decision-makers are exploring ways to leverage force multipliers in the form of security services partners to improve their posture and practices.
Read this Dark Reading research report and get your peers’ perspectives on:
- Challenges impacting their security team
- Their organization’s handling of security disciplines
- Top priorities to improve security team efficiency
- Concerns about working with security services providers
- Importance of factors when considering security services
Although organizations taking advantage of outsourced security services remain the exception, the research data demonstrates the value of combining focused, in-house security resources with robust, third-party managed security services to improve overall security posture across all levels of the business.